Don’t Tell Me I Can’t Do It!
A presentation with the same name as her 2015 book, Dr. Erica Miller discusses her unique philosophy that inspires people to live empowered lives. By sharing the beliefs that have successfully guided her life, Dr. Miller shows audiences how to navigate through challenges as they seek to realize their full potential.
- How to turn challenges into opportunities
- How to free ourselves from the negative messages with which we were raised
- How to evaluate your own journey’s path
- How to face adversity with courage and determination
The Audacity of Aging With Gusto!
Having experienced her share of blessings, as well as having witnessed so much suffering, Dr. Miller is a natural spokesperson for longevity and vitality. She advocates a life where age and its limitations—whether prescribed or self-imposed—don’t dictate where one stands in life. Instead, Dr. Miller demonstrates how to find purpose at any age. Based on her international bestseller, “Chronologically Gifted: Aging with Gusto,” she offers practical advice for healthy living to age 123.
- How to define what “gusto” means for each individual
- How to translate that “gusto” into purpose—professional or recreational, or both.
- How to overcome actual or self-imposed limits
Passion and Perseverance: Finding Your Strength
Dr. Miller approaches this topic by teaching audiences the ability to reprogram their mindset if they want something badly enough. From there she builds on compelling reasons why each participant should start living with a take-charge attitude.
- How to identify your passion
- How to persevere—even with little or no support from significant others
- How to get creative when you’re told, “No”
Living Fearlessly: A Holocaust Survivor’s Story
Dr. Miller provides a bold and inspirational account of her years in a Nazi holding camp. Through her no-holds-barred story of bravery, survival, and relentless accomplishment, Dr. Miller shares what she knows about resilience, confronting fear, and pushing the limits of it all.
- How to develop the courage to face fears
- How to bounce back from a traumatic experience
- How to always be true to oneself
Corporate Grit: Agility and Courage in Business
Spending years as a CEO, Erica Miller knows what it takes to build a company and make it successful in any business economy. Through examples of her own challenges, Dr. Miller focuses on the role that communication plays in every facet of corporate and personal life.
- Three techniques for developing business savvy
- Five most important business acumen traits
- Six ways to increase a company’s agility
- Eight ways to demonstrate courageous leadership
MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER EXTRAORDINAIRE
In front of an audience, Dr. Miller shines because she speaks her mind. She connects with audiences of all types and ages as she delivers meaningful and relevant information with an irreverent and spontaneous style. ‘Little and mighty’ as her license plate reads, her dynamic style and matchless optimism energize the entire room.
Erica Miller holds a Ph.D. in clinical psychology and has written extensively on topics of positive psychology, longevity, overcoming challenges and living life to its fullest. In addition to her private practice, she was the founder and executive director of Miller Psychological Centers, a chain of mental health clinics throughout Los Angeles and Orange County. Currently she is the president of Miller Properties, based in Austin, Texas.
Erica Miller was only seven years old when her world, as she knew it, fell apart. She spent four years in a Nazi holding camp, where she was forced to confront horrors more daunting than most of us could ever imagine. Being one of the few to survive, she has lived fearlessly with purpose and passion by conquering every obstacle that dared to cross her path.